Just taking a moment to think about all the things on my (sewing) plate right now.
- There’s the photoshoot outfit: I’ve made the leotard (very cute, needs the shoulders adjusting because it’s getting a bit bunchy and I haven’t figured out why that’s happening, it’s also stretch velvet so it’s really fucking warm oops), I’ve made a fluffy chiffon overskirt for posing, and I’ve got the supportive (hopefully!) bra section cut out ready to sew today.
- I’ve got Butterick 5955 purchased and some viscose challis fabric – I saw someone else make these and I thought they’d be great for work. I need just light tops. I’ve not used a Big Four pattern in years but I think this one will fit and it’s super straightforward.
- I have plans for a new Minerva Brand Ambassador make when that fabric arrives – tbc if that’s actually what will become my Butterick 5955 or if I want to make a Wilder Gown but in blouse length.
- There’s all the Victorian ~stuff for November too. I’ve got a week off in September which I’m planning to dedicate to it but I’m starting to feel the time pressure coming.
- Still haven’t done the alterations to my linen dress, still haven’t made any concrete plans for the Tamsin pattern I just bought…
It’s nice having a list but I miiiiight be overstretching myself again.